Monday, March 5, 2012

Diamond Knot Whip Ale



This beer must be called whip because it looks like whipped cream on the top of my beer.  That head was impressive and took forever to go down. Random fact - this is the first beer husband poured himself in 7+ months.  I poured all the earlier ones.  

My big tip for enjoying this beer is don't inhale while you're drinking.  As a matter of fact, don't even think of smelling this beer.  It smells like a wet and dirty bar rag.  I was enjoying it much better before I started drinking and smelling at the same time.  Had I kept drinking without smelling I would have been fine.  I don't think I'll be drinking this one again

The folks at Beer Advocate think this one is good.
You can check out Diamond Knot's site for more info on the beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment