Monday, June 4, 2012

BEER STORE REVIEW: 99 Bottles

99 Bottles is located in Federal Way, WA.  Check out their website for more info on location and hours.

So this is my go to beer store.  I work less than 2 miles from this bottle shop.  It is also conveniently in the same shopping complex as my bank.  Thus, paydays usually equal me depositing a check and then going to buy beer.  My belly likes that, but not always my bank account.

The store is well organized and has different coolers for different countries in the back.  The center area is usually what you're looking for.  Their staff is knowledgeable and helpful.  They have 8 rotating growler taps that you can have filled.  They have a decent wall of glassware for sale.

They have a card that for every 99 bottles you buy you get an award.  You start at T-shirts and then work your way up.  Overall, it's a great bottle shop.  

No comments:

Post a Comment