Thursday, August 2, 2012

BEER STORE REVIEW: Beer Junction

The Beer Junction is yet another beer store located in West Seattle.  The husband and I hit this on a tour of Seattle beer places.  Though we have our regular beer stores, we wanted to check out some other locations.  I really liked how this store was organized.  It made a lot of sense to me.

They have a frequent buyer card available, and if I lived closer I would definitely have one of those cards and would frequent here often.  When we visited they had 8 taps, but looking at their website it seems they may have upped that to 16 now.  They have tastings on occasion and you can stop and sample whenever.  They have limited seating available if you want to sit and enjoy.

You'll find that there is some street parking and there there is parking (for up to 3 hours) behind the store.  Check out their website for all the important details, ya know, like hours and location.

No comments:

Post a Comment