Thursday, August 2, 2012

Dogfish Head Positive Contact


Out of the music series I've had it's in the middle of my preference (Bitches Brew will probably always be my favorite).  It has a spice to the finish of the drink, which is ok, but not my favorite feeling.  I like the lightness and carbonation levels.  

To get this beer, I drove over 40 miles to a beer store and waited in line early in the morning on Saturday for an hour before the store opened.  I was #9 of 14 or so to get this beer.  I don't know if was worth all the effort I went through to get it, but if it was just sitting on store shelves, I would have picked it up and been quite satisfied.  The husband was a big fan of it, maybe it's because he didn't have to do the waiting in line.

Check out the brewery's site for more info.
See if it's distributed near you and what others think at Rate Beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment