Tuesday, September 4, 2012

PUB REVIEW: Bull and Bush

The husband and I swung in here on our cross country road trip.  We had planned on eating dinner here, but upon arriving we discovered their kitchen was closed.  It kind of ruined our plans and I had wished I known that from looking at their website.  They did have a food truck in the parking lot, but we were looking for something a bit more substantial.  

The logo is pretty awesome, which means I love their merchandise.  Their beers were ok.  Nothing over the top impressive, but nothing too awful either.  The restaurant was dark.  So dark that the workers in there had to use headlamps to see what they were doing.  The place was loud, even with just a few people in it.  I can only imagine how loud it would be with a full house.  

I'd give it a try again to see how their menu was if in the area.  

Check out their website for more info on hours, locations, and all those details!

No comments:

Post a Comment