Wednesday, September 19, 2012

PUB REVIEW: Oskar Blues Home Made Liquids & Solids

On our little tour of Colorado, we stopped into Oskar Blue's restaurant.  It was lunch time and the place was still busy.  We were seated fairly quickly, but the restaurant was kind of loud.  Also, there was a lot of stuff going on.  The walls were filled with decorations.

The beers were delicious, as to be expected.  The husband went with a burrito drowned in gumbo.  It was delicious.


I had the Jamaican jerk chicken sandwich.  I wasn't a big fan of the jalepeno jam and the peanut slaw combination.  Really, one or the other would have been ok, but both made it a bit too much.


Overall, I'd stop in here for a few drinks and maybe some snacks, but I don't know if I'd make a full meal out of it again - unless I could eat the burrito.

Check out Oskar Blue's website for more information on location, hours, and such.

No comments:

Post a Comment