Tuesday, August 20, 2013

PUB REVIEW: Breckenridge Brewery

I love Denver.  I enjoy Breckenridge's beer.  If you're doing a tour in Denver, I think this is a good reason to start for some reason.  Maybe it's because they have a wide variety of beers, but not are really palette wreckers.

The location is in a good place in Denver with easy accessibility to other beer places as well.  I must admit, I don't think in the two times I've visited here (on separate trips to Denver) that I've ever eaten here.  As a matter of fact, I believe both times I've just sat at the bar and drank samplers.


You'll find a knowledgeable staff and a pretty reasonable offering of their beers in a flight.  As you can see from the pictures there are 4 tastes in a flight and you may as well get two and try a good chunk of the beers on tap.  It's a good place to try some beers and enjoy some company.

Check out their website for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment