Sunday, July 8, 2012

Taking a Break

For anybody out there reading, I don't want you thinking I disappeared into oblivion.  My husband and I just have a lot going on in our lives right now and I am taking a bit of break from the blog (and beer) in general.  We did some traveling last month for my sister-in-law's wedding, my step-daughter was visiting, and the Navy took my husband out to sea yet again.  We are working on planning a cross-country move to Albany, NY and I recently left my job.  Between all the changes I haven't had the chance to enjoy as many beers lately, but never fear, I will be back soon and then there will be a shift to East Coast beers!  Here's a preview of some beers I've picked up lately and will be reviewing sometime soon:



Thanks for your patience and understanding!

No comments:

Post a Comment