Tuesday, May 8, 2012

PUB REVIEW: Naked City


Naked City is located in Greenwood at 8564 Greenwood Ave N.  You can check out their website here.

We tried their Hoptrocity and it was a-ok.  You can see my beer review here.  

We had been snacking all day so the hubby and I decided to split an appetizer and an entree for our meals.  We started with the Chislic (picture above).  Who knew cubes of meat could be so delicious?  For $5 this appetizer could easily be a meal on it's own.  If I ever make my way back here again, I can say for certain I will get this.  

We shared The Don for dinner (picture below).  This pulled pork sandwich wasn't dripping in sauces for once.  It was quite refreshing actually.  The coleslaw on the sandwich was decent and the bread was quite good.

The service here was attentive and we quite enjoyed our meal.  Definitely a spot I'd recommend if you're looking to mix some beers with delicious food.

No comments:

Post a Comment