Saturday, February 11, 2012

New Belgium Fat Tire

No picture of this one (yet)!

So I was at a bar and was attempting to order beers off tap but unfortunately their system was broken or something like that.  So I was forced to drink whatever they had in bottles.  They initially brought me Fat Tire and I stuck with it for the evening.

I've had Fat Tire on and off throughout my beer drinking years.  When I was in college a friend drank Fat Tire and I thought it was the grossest thing in the world.  Then again, my beer of choice at the time was Miller High Life or Corona.  As I started getting into craft beers, I thought this one was ok, but still not my favorite.  I don't think I've hit a point where I love this, but it's a good go-to in bottles.  It's a people pleaser and pretty drinkable.

Overall, I can totally drink this beer.  But would I ever go to the store and buy it for myself  to drink?  Probably not.

Beer Advocate thinks this is good.
Check out New Belgium's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment