Saturday, June 2, 2012

Samuel Adams Longshot A Dark Night in Munich


So just in case you didn't know, like I didn't when I saw these, Sam Adams runs a Longshot competition each year.  Essentially it is a home brewing competition where if you win, Sam Adams produces your beer and sells it.  Sounds cool huh?  Turns out that the winners (at least for the ongoing competition) all you get is your beer brewed and a one time $5,000 payment.  It's a cool competition, but the same time, I'm surprised at the prize.

Ok, onto the beer...other seemed to enjoy this.  I didn't enjoy it that much.  Maybe it was the style.  I like the idea behind Longshots, but this one definitely wasn't for me.

Check out the brewery's site for more info.
See if it's distributed near you and what others think at Rate Beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment