Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Great Divide Claymore Scotch Ale


So I may be a bit biased since I really love Great Divide.  When I visited Denver in 2008, they were one of my favorite breweries.  I even have a shirt with their slogan, "Great Minds Drink Alike."  Who doesn't love that saying?  I love their beers.  This is one of my go-to breweries when I'm looking for something I know I'll like.

Oh and I really love Wee Heavys on the basis that they have the word Wee in their name.  I feel like a Scottish person every time I drink one and say Wee Heavy in a strange accent.  

Onto the beer now.  I really enjoy this beer.  Probably due to some of the aforementioned reasons.  However, I find it incredibly smooth to drink.  For a darker beer it's not too heavy feeling and isn't too bitter or heavy on any of the flavors.  Let's just say this beer is a wee bit delicious!

Beer Advocate folks says this beer is good.
Check out Great Divide's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment